In response to COVID-19, we have initiated and are maintaining elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), and apply to all guest rooms, public and back-of-house areas.
The comprehensive strategies we are employing are rooted in industry experience, based on the latest scientific guidance, and best practices designed to prevent the spread of viruses. These strategies will be updated regularly to reflect the most current science and technology available.
At a glance, here is what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Keeping our Distance: We have implemented social distancing measures in all public, event and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Sanitizer Stations Throughout: Sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public, event and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced and More Frequent Cleaning: Disinfectants will be standard protocol and used in guest rooms and to clean public, event and back-of-house areas.
- Personal Protection Equipment Required: All hotel associates are required to wear face masks. Guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- Your Room is Your Room: No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission.
- Training and Education: We provide regular training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.